Inverell Regional Livestock Exchange (IRLX) is located approximately 4 kilometres from the centre of Inverell. The privately owned facility is managed and operated by Regional Infrastructure Pty Ltd.
The IRLX facility holds a weekly Prime market and fortnightly Sheep market. The facility is one of only three (3) sheep weigh bridges in Australia.
JNC Group project managed the delivery of upgrade work that included the following scope:
• Table drain and pipework / culvert across road;
• Loop road construction including sealing;
• Spoon drains, Culverts (twin 600 pipes), earthworks, sediment trap laydown;
• Hardstand re-conditioned with allowance for granite over the area.
Sub-soil drainage near truck wash was proposed and accepted to improve overall drainage from central island between the loop road and the truck wash.
• Location: Inverell, NSW
• Client: IRLX
• Contract date: Awarded March 2019, Completed October 2020
• Key services provided: Project and Site Management, Construction Services
February 23, 2016