The college opened in 1958 as one of the first two residences established on campus. The construction includes the renewal of three of the original residential blocks, with up to two-thirds of study-bedrooms being re-modelled.
JNC Group was tasked with integration works upgrades to the external buildings including ramps, stair ways and foot paths.
Scope of works
Project snap shot
February 23, 2016